Hi!! You know that caramoan is one of the most beautiful place in the Philippines and it was located in Cam Sur, and I love that place.
I feel renew when I stay there for a few days, refreshing, amazing, relaxing and inspiring.
That’s why I was inspired to write a poem about that wonderful place called caramoan island, and the title of that poem is “The Island”
written by: Karl Cyrill L. Garcia
- In the island where I stay,
- It was a paradise I can say.
- There’s green field and mountains
- white sand & blue ocean.
- The birds can fly free in the sky
- see colored feathers while they fly
- up above and down below,
- through the mountains they go.
- Across the sea you will see
- the view I wanted to share with you
- Renew, refresh leave all your stress
- Relax, unwind and clear your mind.
- Doubts and fears, sorrows you feel
- all will perish you’ll be replenish.
- Make new memories that you’ll
- remembered and cherished.
: Image was borrowed from Google